[Sip-implementors] P-Asserted-Id header when doing call forwarding
andreas.bystrom at teligent.se
Thu Sep 22 06:00:30 EDT 2005
Question about P-Asserted-Id header.
If subscriber A, B and C "belongs" to domain X, and proxy1 (P1) and
ApplicationServer1 (AS1) are both in the trusted domain of X, what would you
say should be in the P-Asserted-Id header in the following case:
- A calls B, request goes to P1
- P1 authenticates A and send the message to AS1 to trigger B's terminating
services. Since AS1 is in the trusted domain of X, P1 will include A in the
- ASr1 is a B2BUA and receives the invite from P1. B has a terminating
service to forward all calls to C. So AS1 now have to place a call to C (B
should be billed for the call to C, A should be billed for the call to B)
- When AS1 sends the invite to C it sends it via P1.
In this INVITE going from AS1 to P1, what do you think should be in the
* A that actually placed the call to B, or
* B that is logically calling C
Thanks in advance!
More information about the Sip-implementors