[p2p-sip] My notes on draft-willis-p2psip-concepts-01

Eunsoo Shim eunsoo at research.panasonic.com
Thu Sep 28 10:25:01 EDT 2006

>From the SIP perspective, Proxy does the same thing about SIP message
routing regardless of whether it uses the P2PSIP Overlay to resolve the
 IP address of the next hop or uses the DNS. The next hope could be
another proxy or the destination.
Proxy Peer is nothing but a SIP Proxy that is a Peer and thus can use
the P2PSIP Overlay to find the location of the destination (or the next
As written in the terminology and concepts draft, there can be a Proxy

Therefore, Proxy Peer and Proxy Client can always interact with CS-SIP
in my understanding.