[p2p-sip] Revised Draft Charter for P2PSIP

Philip Matthews philip_matthews at magma.ca
Fri Sep 22 13:30:45 EDT 2006

On 22-Sep-06, at 10:38 , Roy, Radhika R. wrote:

> Let us see what comes out of this. I am stamping a time on it:
> September 22,
> 2006 - 10:38 AM EDT USA.
> I have not seen even a single draft on NAT crossing in p2p-SIP
> other than
> David gave some head start which is far away in solving the NAT
> crossing.

draft-matthews-p2psip-nats-and-overlays-00 was published back in
and presented at the P2PSIP ad-hoc in Dallas.
It has recently expired from the IETF directory, but can be still
from www.p2psip.org.

At Avaya, we are actively working on extending these ideas and
ICE into the proposal. We hope to have something that we can write up
publish fairly soon.

- Philip