[p2p-sip] Revised Draft Charter for P2PSIP

David A. Bryan bryan at ethernot.org
Thu Sep 21 14:49:51 EDT 2006

Then we definitely need to reword.

What I am trying to avoid is questions about if we design the system
so that resource location in general is done with a broadcast (flood)
type protocol, which I believe is not the concensus of most folks. We
want to rule that out, while allowing broadcast for things like
locating a bootstrap.

Let me think about some alternate wording, or I am open to any suggestions.