[p2p-sip] Revised Draft Charter for P2PSIP

David A. Bryan bryan at ethernot.org
Thu Sep 21 13:23:02 EDT 2006

It definitely seems clear we need a new name for the latter
"architecture" document. The idea was that the "overview" deliverable
(the first one) was the background/basic framework document, and the
later architecture document (the last deliverable listed) was a "how
to use the tools produced by this group" sort of thing.

Applicability document is going down the right path name-wise. Any
other suggestions?