[p2p-sip] My notes on draft-willis-p2psip-concepts-01

Softgear Ko softgear at dcn.ssu.ac.kr
Wed Sep 20 02:56:05 EDT 2006

In Reference Model Figure,  "Client Protocol" is connected to "Peer
Protocol" directly. I don't think it makes sense. We have to insert the node
which can connect to two protocols. It can be "Peer".
I think, original figure's lines around P2PSIP overlay stand for kind of
network cloud -not connection.

Seokkap Ko.