[p2p-sip] Not able to get OK response for INVITE request

Abu M. Muttalib abum at aftek.com
Tue Sep 19 02:47:11 EDT 2006

There is a difference in both the logs, in one I am getting proper 200 OK
for my INVITE but in another I am not. In the 1st I have dialed the PSTN no
from XPRO and in 2nd from My application. Still in the 2nd log I got 503. If
there were any congestion, I should have got the same error in both the
logs. This is not the case and I am not able to understand why its so.
Please help.