[p2p-sip] Not able to get OK response for INVITE request

softgear softgear at dcn.ssu.ac.kr
Mon Sep 18 20:43:53 EDT 2006

Both of two attached files are same to each other.
You got "503 Service Unavailable.". The cause 42 in that response means
following (from Q.850) "Cause No. 42 - Switching equipment congestion This
cause indicates that the switching equipment generating this cause is
experiencing a period of high traffic."
You may try again later or there is another reason (NAT is also possible

Seokkap Ko.